Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday + Random You Tube Video

I want to wish my LOVELY WONDERFUL BESTIE, CORI a...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO THE AWESOMEST CHICA AMORFACE EVERRRRRR!
An old picture of us from the best summer ever.


Yeah, I get really excited about my girl's birthdays especially the big 21. Yes, I'm totally obnoxious and feel the need to announce it to the world that my friends are born on their birthday, I apologize. Just a nice and short post today. Gym in the mornin' then hopefully getting a new cell phone!

Thanks to everyone that responded to my last post about the hair straightener situation :)

I end this post with one of Cori and I's favorite youtube video. WARNING: NSFW! His name is Bo Burnham and he's a comedian and one of the most offensive and hilarious people I've ever watched! Please don't watch if you're easily offended. I've got a totally twisted sense of humor. You'll see what I mean after you watch this.






p.s. I'm a geek and actually did the math to see how many years it'd be statutory rape... hahaha >.<
His CD and DVD is available at Target for $9.99!

Enjoy, blogger chicas!
xoxoxCtang

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you are a great friend. Hope you girls have a fab time celebrating! :)

    And the vid...what...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday cori!!!
    and you're too sweet =)
    ohh i really want to work out i ate too much today =\
    lol
    how do you make a scatter plot!! give it to michael j foxx. lol

    lol some people...lol if they're under 13 then do them in your head!
    wow how do ppl come up with this stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! What a sweet friend. Happy birthday to her too! & many more to come for herrrrr =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, diggin ur blog
    Check out mine
    ForRealG.blogspot.com
    Follow me I follow u

    ReplyDelete