Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Herro Pwease!"

So it's currently 1:40 am and I can't sleep worth shizzz because I had a can of coke about 20 minutes ago. It's so sad. Daniel and I gave up soda for the Spring semester and since the Spring semester ended on Saturday for me I started drinking soda again and today I had a 16 oz Dr. Pepper (my favorite) and I forgot how good it was. And now I just had a coke. So bad.

So, I'm going to the wonderful NYC in a week with Christine!! And I just can't wait!! We need to reserve bus tickets but I need to talk to Xtine first before I go ahead and do that.

I'm so excited for NYC. You can defiantly expect a nice long post of my trip.

So I've been carrying my camera with me a lot more now and days and I thought I'd just share some pictures in my blog. They're mostly at my favorite frozen yogurt place called CaliYo. They have the best yogurt in the state/my area and it's almost comparable to Pinkberry. It's totally self-serve and 45 cents a ounce! So goooood. And also keep in mind this place is about 40 minutes from where I live and I'm totally willing to jump in a car just to satisfy my craving.

I went last Wednesday with my best friend Adubbs && her boo Cbreezy.

Photobucket
Adubbs with her Honeydew and Fruity Pebbles haha

Photobucket
Cbreez does not look happy being attacked by the paparazzi.

Photobucket
The couple. I made them take this twice cause it kept coming out blurry. They're cutes and Adubbs is my bestie for life. Ain't got shit on our friendship since 7th grade.


Then I went to Caliyo again yesterday with my Big Bro and Amorface because we were bored and haven't hung out in such a long time.

Photobucket
This is m Big Bro who I feel like I haven't seen in AGES. Since summer is starting back up, we're definitely hanging out a lot more!

Photobucket
He's never had CaliYo before but Amoreface and I got him hooked on it!

Photobucket

Our trio of FroYo. Notice the lone gummy bear. He died in action/fell on the floor.


Photobucket
Candid.

Photobucket
The three of us are texting junkies.

Photobucket
I was showing my frequent customer card to Amorface.

Photobucket
Indulge!

Photobucket
YAYAYYA! Fire Hazard & Big Bro.

Photobucket
So cute! Big Bro && Amorface!

Photobucket
The trio! Thank goodness for self timer. Haha I have chinky eyes in pictures.

Photobucket
Devoured and conquered.

Frozen Yogurt is seriously an addiction and I've got everyone hooked on Caliyo. I don't know what they put in it (crystal meth), but it's so good and guilt free.

Haha, I also found these pictures that I took during finals week. My tornado of a room. This is basically the insight to my life.



Photobucket

This was the floor of my room for a week and a half. Each pile was a semester worth of notes/papers/exams for each class I was taking. Such a fail.

Photobucket
MY BED! Don't hate on my Ralph Lauren Teddy Bear sheets. They're the shit. And my Hello Kitty two sided pillow case courtesy of Adubbs from last Christmas. This is where I curled up into a ball everynight dreading school... with my essentials: TI 83, cell phone, math homework. With a view of James Dean.

Photobucket
My desk which I rarely sit at because I'd rather do homework in bed. Lo-Carb Monsters= Awesomeness!!

Photobucket
My ultimate distraction haha.

Thank god all the finals are done and now I can just kick back and relax before I start summer session until August, but I'm taking it with my Asian Sidekick so I'm sure you'll see many interesting pictures of us being retarded.

AHHH! I can't wait to go to NYC!!

XOXOXctang.

No comments:

Post a Comment